Bonuses in online casinos
Bonuses for players are no different for Canadian online casinos, the only difference would be the currencies they use. The basic tenets of the online casino bonus stays the same. Some offer large bonuses, some offer small, some offer good rollover requirements. And some real money online casinos offer a really bad deal you’ve got to be ready to recognize for.
When it comes to play online casino for real money, the bigger the bonus does not necessarily mean the better the site will be. This applies to every Canadian online casino. You will find that some of the best online casinos offer the smallest bonus. This is because they also offer the best rollover requirements. When you play at an online casino Canada, or anywhere else, you check out the bonus terms and conditions. This is where you will find all requirements and what is expected of you as a player to receive the free bonus funds they are offering.
While we are talking about bonuses and Canadian online casinos, you may be interested to know that it is perfectly legal to play at these sites and that any winnings from online casino gambling is not taxed as long as this is recreational gambling. The Province of British Columbia even has their own Government operated online casino.
Most casinos have generous Welcome bonuses and sometimes they can offer different promotions on its particular games also. So if you are a regular customer at online casino, don’t forget to check on Promotions page to know if there is something interesting for you. We can say for sure that currently 888 casino has the most attractive selction of bonuses – they offer two packages for new players, gifts for those who los in at 1st day of month, bonuses for every day of a week and many more! That makes its guest left with no choice but have real fun in there.
What bonuses really mean
Bonuses are something that needs to be carefully considered. Because if you think of the bigger scheme of things, you are giving the online casino something. And they are giving you something in return free. But this is not really free: everything has its price, and the price you pay for playing free online casino games is the rollover requirement.
Some people who play online casino for real money, don’t even take up the bonus offer. And this essentially means that they are not limited to making withdrawals of winnings. Withdrawals can penalize bonus funds too and they may be lost when the player takes money out. In some instances bonuses may be converted to cash once the rollover requirements have been met. And that it is so vital to take notice of bonus terms and conditions.
Comp points are another kind of bonus which may be earned at the best online casinos. These may also be exchanged for free casino chips and they are what determines the loyalty level of the real money player. They may be expressed as 100 comp points = 1$(CAD), or some other way. And of course free play for loyalty is completely different from taking up first or other deposit bonuses. These are often not subject to the same terms and conditions, but it does not harm the player to know where they stand in terms of comp points as well. Here is an example of such:
The online casino bonuses may be awarded for taking part in competitions or as free gifts for loyalty and they are often automatically issued. But what I have noticed in terms of some bonuses is there is often an opt-in promotion code. If you don’t opt-in, the bonus wont be issued to your account. So if you want the bonus, make sure you opt-in.
Most popular bonus offers
In case you are confused about what these offers mean, you can go through our easy explanations.
- Welcome Bonuses:There is no online casino that does not offer a welcome bonus. It is an incentive for you to return and continue playing. You will be able to avail the offer as soon as you sign up and make your first deposit. This bonus can either be in the form of free spins or deposit match bonuses. When a casino gives you a 100% match bonus, it means that you will get double the amount you deposit when registering at the casino. This rate can go lower, or even as high as 500% depending on the resources available to the company.
- No deposit bonuses:A large number of online casinos want to give their users the allure of being able to play for free. Hence, they offer no deposit bonuses to new players when they sign up. This means that users will not have to make an initial deposit in order to use the services of the casino. This helps players understand what a casino has to offer without spending a dime. They can also play their favourite casino games for free.
- Payment Method Bonuses:This is not a common one, but you might still find some online casinos who have a similar bonus system. This means that the casino will provide you with some kind of an incentive to use a particular payment method. The casino will profit off your choice, as will you.
- Monthly and reload bonuses:You can get even more bonuses in an online casino. The monthly and reload bonuses will help you keep your deposit expenses under control. Once you have availed your welcome bonuses, you will be eligible for these extra bonuses when you try to make depsosits later on. A large number of these bonuses come listed with your welcome manual, but the rest are awarded according to the convenience of the company. You will be notified via email or text.
- Refer-a-friend Casino Bonus:Online casinos are always looking to expand their customer base. As a result, they encourage existing players to invite more users. They offer an incentive in the form of monetary benefit for every friend one refers. If they sign up and use the casino, you will receive your share.
A casino bonus is meant to impress you so that you join the casino as a regular player. However, it is best that you read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly before accepting any bonus or making a deposit. If you do not want to lose your money because of a bad choice, do your research!